Saturday 8 November, 2008

Chapter 3: To Catch a Mocking Ghost

The next day and the following day, VS did not sleep in his room. He slept in Deepak's room. It was too scary for him to sleep in his own room. The phantom could come again. But then, he did go back the next night and the same thing happened. Finally, he went to the temple priest in our college for help.

"Father, I’m deeply troubled," said VS.

"What is it son?" asked the temple priest.

"I … I am being haunted by a ghost. The ghost … it comes every night and wakes me up and bites and scratches me and..." and he broke down.

"Son, I know what you should do. Take this Prasad. Learn this mantra ... Om..." and he taught him a mantra to ward of evil spirits. The priest also gave a tantric lemon to him to keep in his room to save his soul from ghosts. Now VS was sure he could catch the ghost.

That night, he waited till 3 am for the ghost, but finally he went to sleep. The window was closed. But he started hearing the banging again. He got up. He was ready.

"Why are you torturing my soul? I haven't done anything against you. Please leave me alone, O' Noble and troubled soul." And he began the mantra.

But the banging increased. And the window suddenly opened. VS ran out of his room, not to return for a month to sleep here.

And suddenly from the window emerged Adam, who could see Bhandaru below the bed, giggling away.

2 comments:

Admin said...

The priest also gave a tantric Lemon to VS to keep in his room to be saved from Ghosts....

Madan said...

@Ramesh
Right, have added this info. Thanks!